It is amazing to me to see the creative and innovative approach our channel partners are taking to bring CAPSYS web-based capture solutions to their prospect and customers. One angle that is of particular interest to me I would like to share is the Software as a Service or Cloud alternative to traditional on-premised based offerings.
Our channel partners are beginning to clearly see the CAPSYS cloud as a viable alternative to traditional on-premised based capture solutions. Why you may ask?
- Predictable, Reoccurring Revenue Stream
- Lower Costs, Better Margins
- Rapid Deployment Time
- Elimination of CAPEX budgeting process
- No Annual Software Maintenance
Having heard about the CAPSYS CAPTURE Software as a Service offering, the partner reached out to us, laid out each of the frustrations and obstacles they were facing with the customer. In a short period of time, the partner worked out a program to switch out the legacy capture software vendor with CAPSYS CAPTURE ONLINE. There were added bonuses the customer would receive when the partner proposed the making the switch to CAPSYS CAPTURE ONLINE:
- Elimination of a thick client based capture solution to a web-based capture solution;
- Inclusive of a rules-base capture workflow engine - something the other vendor lacked;
- Concurrent user licensing model, which allowed the customer to expand across the enterprise without breaking the bank.
Whats the moral of the story?
If you run into a situation where your sales process and sales person has reached a stage of "paralysis", then take a serious look at the SaaS alternative:
- Predictable, reoccurring monthly expenses for the partner and your customers;
- No upfront software charges for you the partner or your customers;
- No annual maintenance charges with annual CPI increases;
- Elimination of the hardware and OS and annual SWA expenses;
- No Internal IT costs being billed back to the line of business owner;